Food conveyor belt plays a very important role in the process of food processing and production. It can transfer raw materials from one link of the production line to another link, so as to realize the automation of the production process, improve production efficiency and reduce labor intensity. However, because food conveyor belt is a mechanical equipment directly in contact with food, its quality directly affects the quality and safety of food. In order to ensure the quality and safety of food, it is necessary to carry out quality inspection of food conveyor belt. Food conveyor belt manufacturers will introduce in detail how to food conveyor belt quality inspection.
I. Quality inspection method of food conveyor belt
1. Appearance inspection method: Appearance inspection method is mainly through visual inspection of the surface of the food conveyor belt. If there are obvious stains, wear, deformation, fracture and other conditions, it indicates that there is a quality problem, which needs to be treated or replaced.
2. Size inspection method: Size inspection method is mainly to determine whether it meets the requirements by measuring the length, width, thickness and other size parameters of the food conveyor belt. If the size deviation is too large, it means that the quality is faulty and needs to be replaced or repaired.
3. Tensile test method: The tensile test method is to test the physical performance indicators such as tensile strength and elongation of the food conveyor belt under specific conditions, so as to determine whether its quality is qualified. If the tensile strength and elongation can not meet the requirements of the quality is not up to standard.
4. Wear test method: Wear test method is to detect the wear of food conveyor belt to determine whether its quality is qualified. Usually, the food conveyor belt is placed under simulated service conditions for wear test. If the wear degree is too large, it indicates that there is a problem with its quality and it needs to be replaced.
Two, food conveyor belt quality inspection content
1. Appearance quality: mainly includes surface smoothness, appearance quality, identification symbol, surface without cracks, bubbles, shrinkage and other phenomena.
2. Size control: Check the length, width and thickness of the food conveyor belt, and evaluate whether its dimensional accuracy meets the standard requirements.
3. Physical properties: mainly include tensile strength, fracture elongation, wear properties, etc. These data are important basis for evaluating whether food conveyor belt is qualified.
4 chemical corrosion resistance: For different food conveyor belt materials, their chemical corrosion will be different, in the quality inspection need to test its chemical corrosion resistance.
5. Heat resistance: For the food conveyor belt that needs to be operated at high temperature, its heat resistance is also an important content to be checked. Find the place that does not meet the requirements, deal with or replace in time.
Three, food conveyor belt quality inspection standards
1. Appearance inspection standards: the surface should be checked whether there is obvious contamination, deformation and discoloration phenomenon, the surface should be flat, flatness should not be greater than the specified value, no bubbles, shrinkage holes, cracks and other defects, the identification symbol is clear and clear.
2. Size inspection standard: the length and width of food conveyor belt should be within the allowable range, and the thickness should meet the specification requirements, and the indicators should meet the error range specified in the standard.
3. Physical performance standards: tensile test shall meet the tensile strength and elongation specified in the specification. The wear test shall meet the wear degree parameters specified in the specification.
4. Chemical corrosion resistance standards: For different food conveyor belt materials, there should be corresponding chemical corrosion resistance standards.
5. Heat resistance performance standard: Heat resistance performance shall meet the parameter range specified in the specification.
To sum up, quality inspection of food conveyor belt is an important link to ensure food quality and production safety. In the specific inspection process, it is necessary to pay attention to the inspection methods and contents to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the inspection results. Only to ensure the quality of food conveyor belt qualified, in order to ensure the smooth progress of food production and consumer health and safety.