1. According to the design requirements, the tail of the belt will be installed. After the tail is installed, the head will be transferred to the tail of the belt, and the tail of the belt will be fixed.
2. Start from the tail of the machine, put an H frame every 3m, start from about 40m to put the belt, bypass the tail roller, and then hang in turn, with the longitudinal beam, triple roller, straight roller, with the installation of the belt, with the removal of the road, leaving the road wood for the support of the back top material. The role of the roller is to support the conveyor belt and material weight. Idler operation must be flexible and reliable. Reducing the friction between the conveyor belt and the roller plays a key role in the life of the conveyor belt, which accounts for more than 25% of the total conveyor cost. Although the idler is a small part in the belt conveyor and its structure is not complicated, it is not easy to manufacture high-quality idlers.
3, after the installation of the belt conveyor body, start to install the nose.
4, the head installation according to the installation construction drawings and relevant technical documents carefully check the base size, find the installation center line and elevation of the equipment.
5. Clean the installation site, foundation surface and foundation bolt (composition: head and screw composition) holes to ensure the quality of secondary grouting after installation.
6. Place the base of the equipment or parts required to be installed on the foundation position required to be installed according to the requirements of the instructions. After leveling and straightening, install the foundation bolt (composition: head and screw composition) for secondary filling.
7. Head installation, first align the base of the main and payment transmission drum with the mounting hole, after the extension base is connected with the base, align with the reference hole, install the main payment transmission drum to fix the H large frame, lift the main payment transmission drum to fix the H large frame with M42 large rod, and then install the rest of the head frame accessories. Annular conveyor belt is divided into cold resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance and so on according to the different properties of the covering glue. This product is made of nylon canvas by calendering, forming, curing and other processes.
8. After the installation of the head frame, install the unloading arm, adjust the position of the unloading drum, level and align the foundation bolt, and carry out secondary grouting.
9, lifting reducer, motor, reducer taper hole support in the same taper of the main drive drum shaft head, plus a key connection, end with a bolt (composition: head and screw composition) tension, in the back of the hydraulic coupling cover under the support, fixed on the extension base with screws. Annular conveyor belt is divided into cold resistance, acid resistance, alkali resistance, oil resistance, wear resistance and so on according to the different properties of the covering glue. This product is made of nylon canvas by calendering, forming, curing and other processes.
10. The storage belt bogie is installed and connected with the head frame by bolts. The connecting frame is connected with the head frame and the storage belt bogie by bolts.
11. Gradually install the storage belt warehouse frame, reversing drum, roller car and moving car tightening device.
12, Install electrical equipment, belt protection, belt head fire test, after normal operation, start to install the conveyor belt.
13. The belt conveyor is tested and fully adjusted.